Thursday, May 3, 2018

Garden Bears

Hello Everyone!!!
I have a couple cards I created with this amazing Garden Bears 1 & 2 set.  I hope you like them, let's get started :)

First: With Love
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and fussy cutting it out.  I chose a green card base, added a blue background made with Tim Holtz Oxides. I also added some glitter flowers that were made with Krazy Kreations patterned glitter paper and outline stickers.  Lastly, I added the sentiment "with love" sticker.

Second: Here for you
I started by printing the image on Xpress-it paper and then cutting it out with my brother scan n cut (love this machine).  I chose a green card base and a patterned paper for the background.  I put the pre-colored image on top and then added a glitter flower that was made with Krazy Kreations patterned glitter paper and outline stickers.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used for both:


If you haven't seen the Garden Bears Bundle set that includes these bears, you should check it out... it's amazing!

Here it is:

It includes all of these individual sets:

Garden Bears 1 & 2                     Garden Bears 3 & 4


If you'd like to get the bundle or any of the individual sets, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment: