Thursday, April 5, 2018

Love Swans

Hello... Hello...
Today I have a sweet anniversary card to share with you today using one of my Imagine That Digistamp sets.  I love these beautiful swans and they are absolutely perfect for anniversary, wedding, love, etc.  I just love how universal these digistamp sets are!  Let's get started:

Love Swans
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic Markers.  I chose a light purple card base and created a background using Tim Holtz Oxide inks.  Lastly, I added the colored image on top to finish it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


If you'd like to play with this set, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop.
Thanks for stopping by!! Come back soon for more Le Doux Designs

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment: