Thursday, February 15, 2018

Love you to the Mooo-n and back

Hello Everyone!!
Today I have Valentine's Love to share with you... I know it's the 15th but I just couldn't resist sharing the card I made for Valentine's day :)

Here it is.....

I created this card by first printing the image & sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring the image with Copic Markers.  I chose a dark pink card base, added heart patterned paper and then the colored image on top to finish it up.

I used the following Imagine That Digistamp set...


Aren't these cows so stinkin' cute? I just love them!!

I also wanted to mention that there is an amazing Fundraiser kit that you can get for FREE just by donating to a worthy cause... isn't that just the best news?!!!

Here is what the kit looks like:
Kit includes 4 outlines, 4 colored clipart, 8 digi papers, 10 sentiments (blk & color)

It's so adorable... I can't wait to play with my kit!  Let's help Kristy reach her February Fundraising goal @ the Ronald McDonald House Charity, 
here's how.....
click HERE to read Kristy's story

Now go donate so you don't miss out on this amazing cuteness :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Loving the grey cows - and THANK YOU for your support with my Fundraiser ♥ Have a wonderful Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete