Thursday, January 18, 2018

Maggie's Apples & Love You 2 Pizzas

Hello....
today I have a couple cards to share with you using a few of my Imagine That Digistamp sets.

First we have: 
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring it with Copic Markers.  Next I chose a brown card base, added a light brown patterned paper to the front of the card base and then matted the colored image with blue card stock.  Lastly, I assembled it altogether to complete the card.

Here is the full Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Second, we have:
I started by printing the colored image/sentiment "Love You 2 Pizzas" on white card stock and then fussy cut it out.  I chose a blue card base and created a background paper with Tim Holtz Oxide inks and background stamp embossed with white embossing powder.  Lastly, I added the colored image, Happy Birthday sentiment and 3 jewel dots on top to bling it up a bit more.

Here is the full Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did creating them.
Thanks so much for stopping by... see you again soon :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment