Thursday, December 7, 2017

Get Whale Soon & Lucky Turkey

Hello... Hello... Hope all is well with each of you :)

Things have been super busy here however, today I have a few cards to share with you... never too busy to fit in a little craft time!

First we have: Get Whale Soon
I started by printing the colored version of this digistamp.  I chose a blue card base, added bubble designed paper, matted the colored image on dark blue card stock and then adhered it to the base.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Second we have: Happy Fall
I started this one by printing the black and white image on Xpress-it card stock and then coloring it with Copic markers.  I chose a brown card base, added a beige background created with Tim Holtz Oxide inks and then added a few strips of patterned paper on top.  Lastly, I popped up the Turkey and sentiment to finish it up.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


They were so much fun!  If you'd like either of these digistamp sets, just click on the name above the digistamp set and it will take you to the shop.

OOOHHHH!  I almost forgot to tell you -  
(for a limited time) Imagine That Digistamp is running a 20% off sale in their Christmas Winter section, come check it out HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment