Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thinking of you & Gal6-9Framed

Hello Everyone!
I'd like to share my cards created with my Imagine That Digistamp sets...

First is "Thinking of you"

I printed the girl on the beach blanket and colored her with Copic Markers and then I printed the beach ball, floaty and palm tree in color and fussy cut all of them.
I chose a yellow card base, added a patterned paper that looks like the beach and then assembled it altogether.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Beach Blanket Girl                             Volcano & Trees
 


Second is "Gal 6:9 Framed"
I printed the image and cut it out.  Chose a green card base, added butterfly patterned paper and then popped up the Gal6:9 on top.  Lastly, I added some doily hearts and wooden butterflies to bling it up a bit.

Here is the image I used:

Gal6-9 Framed (a freebie on FB)
(NOTE: this is a freebie on Facebook, just click on the name above the image and it will take you to the download page)

I hope you like them... 
Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



No comments:

Post a Comment