Thursday, September 28, 2017

Pinwheel Crab & Jars of Cheer

Hello Y'all :)
I have a few cards to share with you today... 

"Birthday"
I started by choosing a blue card base and adding a light blue patterned paper.  Then, I printed this colored image/sentiment and added bow stickers and a glasses w/mustache sticker... isn't that funny?! I still giggle when I look at it :)

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


"Jars of Cheer" 
(front view)
I selected a yellow card base and added a blue patterned paper.  Then, I printed the colored images/sentiments and fussy cut them out.  Lastly I added some blue dots to bling it up a bit.

(Close-up view)
I put the bottom jar directly on the patterned paper, popped up the second jar (top one) and then doubled up the pop dots for the third jar (middle one).

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


If you'd like to get either (or both) of these sets, just click on the name above the digistamp set image and it will take you to the shop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. WOW, love the dimension on the jars card!! And OMGawsh, that face on the crab is HIL-LARIOUS!!!!! Lol. Too too cute! :) Wishing you a fun crafty day

    ReplyDelete