Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wonderful Wednesday 8/9 - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello All!
Today I'd like to share with you two cards I designed for the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
We'd love to see EVERYONE play along, it's ANYTHING GOES so break out those Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!!

Where's my cabana boy?
I stamped this image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper with Momento Ink and colored it with Copic Markers... my favorite past time :)
I chose a light blue card base and added a background made with glitter paste and a stencil. Then I added a few little flowers to bling it up a bit more (as if the glitter paste hadn't done the trick...lol)

Here is the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp set I used:

Isn't she amazing?!  I just love the sentiments... especially "Where's my cabana boy?" LOL

Are you ready to play along yet???  Well... here's a tab bit more inspiration to get your mojo flowing...

Monkey Business
I stamped this cute monkey on Xpress-it paper with Momento Ink, colored him with Copic Markers and then fussy cut him out.  I chose a white card base, cloud patterned paper (the clouds have glitter in them... so cute), and a strip of watercolor paper fancied up with Tim Holtz Oxides. Lastly, I added a sun & palm tree to bling it up a bit more.

Here's the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp set I used:

Cheeky monkey... hehehe... I love it!!!

Check out the details to play along HERE
Let's see your krafty stuff!!!!

Thanks for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux








No comments:

Post a Comment