Thursday, August 31, 2017

Queen Annes Lace & Life is better in Flip Flops

Hello Everyone!
I'd like to share my latest Imagine That Digistamp designs:

"With heartfelt sympathy"

I printed this image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I chose a peachy/orange card base, added a background that I created using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and then matted the colored image with black card stock and added it to the front of the card.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

    Queen Annes Lace                         Sentimental Thoughts

"Life is better in Flip-Flops"
I printed these colored images/sentiments on white card stock and fussy cut them (except for the sentiment, I used a corner punch to fancy it up).  I chose a blue-green card base, added beach designed paper and assembled.

Here are the digistamp sets I used:

Flamingo Beach (sentiment)        Beach Floaty Girl (flip-flops)
Sunny Days (Sun)                                  Beach Girl Framed (Shell)
    

If you'd like to get any/all of these digistamp sets, you can just click on the name above the digistamp set image or visit the shop HERE
When you visit the shop, be sure to check out the freebies section.  I mean who doesn't like freebies :)
 Leave a little comment and let me know what you think of my designs, I'd love to hear!

Thanks for stopping by...
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux










No comments:

Post a Comment