Thursday, July 6, 2017

Snowman with Tree Hat & Nurse Sara

Hello!
I'd like to share my designs for the Imagine That! Creative Playground... It's Thursday Inspiration time and I designed the following 2 cards, I hope you like them :)

Snowman with Tree Hat
I started by printing this image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with Copic markers.  I chose a red card base and added a foil ornament designed paper.  Next I mounted the colored image on gold glitter paper and then added it to the background/card base.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used: 



My 2nd card design:  Love & Strength
I chose the image, printed it on Xpress-it paper and then colored it with Copic markers.
I decided on a yellow card base and added some designed paper from the Lawn Fawn perfectly plaid Rainbow petite paper pack, I absolutely love all the papers from perfectly plaid: rainbow.  Next, I added a sentiment sticker.  I rounded the corners of the image before I added it and then a bling flower to finish it up. 

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used: 


I had so much fun designing these cards... definitely was feeling the Christmas in July :)
Let me know what you think and if you'd like to get one or both of the Imagine That digistamp images used in these designs, just click on the name of the image above the set picture.

Happy Thursday!!
Thanks for stopping by

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



1 comment:

  1. Both are super CUTE Sandy!! I love the papers you used - on BOTH! :) and you li'l white flower on the 2nd, lovely! Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete