Thursday, July 6, 2017

Kimmie's Sour Lemons :)

Hello Everyone! 
I have a cute card design to share with you all....

Kimmie's Sour Lemons
I started this design by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it with Copic markers.  I chose a mauve colored card base and a background I created with Tim Holtz distress oxides, I am loving the backgrounds you can make with these oxide inks and a little water :)
I put the colored image on top of the background and added some bling and some little kitties to finish it up. 

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


I just love this digistamp!  If you love her as much as I do and would like to get her, just click on the link above the digistamp set image.
Hope you all have a wonderful day... thanks for visiting!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS! Loving this method for a background - it's so vibrant and interesting and beautiful!! :) THANK YOU chickadee for your inspiration. Have FUN with those oxide inks!! x

    ReplyDelete