Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Baby Mermaid

Hello....
Have you seen the Imagine That Digistamp set that you can get for free (through Aug 4th) by entering the Imagine That! Creative Playground Challenge?
It's called Baby Mermaid, it's so adorable... I LOVE it!

Here's the card design I created with the Baby Mermaid set:

I printed the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper, colored it with Copic Markers & then fussy cut it.  
For the background, first I used Tim Holtz Oxide inks and then I used a star stencil with silver glitter paste to add the stars. Lastly, I popped up the top of the clam shell and the baby mermaids tail with pop dots and added the sentiment.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Baby Mermaid           (sentiment from)Pregnant Peggy    

So what are you waiting for? Come play along in the challenge HERE and get Baby Mermaid free, you still have a bit of time.... challenge ends 8/4/17.

Thanks for visiting.... come again soon!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


1 comment:

  1. Sandy, you never cease to AMAZE me with your coloring skills. I'd love to come take a class from you! This is so GORGEOUS, loving everything about this. Wow, wow, wow!! ♥Kristy

    ReplyDelete