Saturday, July 8, 2017

Aurora Wings - May 2017 "My Favorite Color Combo"

Hello!
I just realized that I never shared my fabulous news here on my blog... better late than never :)
I recently WON the Artists Choice Award for the May 2017 "My Favorite Color Combo Challenge at Aurora Wings!  

I was so excited!  I'd like to share with you the adorable little sprite "Pierrot Sprite"  that I used in my entry.
I printed this Aurora Wings sweetie on Xpress-it paper and colored him up with Copic markers. Because purple is my favorite color and turquoise goes so nicely with it, I chose these as my favorite color combo. I created the background with glitter paste and a stencil on watercolor paper.  I added the sentiment that I got from an Imagine That Digistamp set "Thoughts & Prayers".

Here are the stamp sets I used:

Pierrot Sprite                                  Thoughts & Prayers
        

If you'd like to get either of these digistamps, just click on the name above the digistamp set picture.
 Feel free to let me know what you think... I'd love to hear your feedback :)

Thanks for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux







No comments:

Post a Comment