Thursday, June 29, 2017

Patriotic Gertie, Sweep this & Housework Sucks :)

Hello.... Hello....
I've been busy designing and today I have 3 cards to share with you.
I hope you like them, here we go:

First one: Patriotic Gertie
I chose this image/sentiment in light of the upcoming 4th of July holiday (and because my son is in the US Air Force).  I printed it on Xpress-it paper and then colored it up with Copic markers.  I chose a navy blue card base, added a piece of red card stock to tie in red/white & blue.  Next I added the colored image and sentiment, then finished it up with some little blue stars.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Patriotic Gertie         (sentiments from) Soldier Sam 
     

Second one: Sweep this...
I started with printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and then coloring it up with Copic markers.  I chose a mustard yellow card base and added some Stampin' Up design series paper.  Then I added the colored image and some jewel butterflies to bling it up a bit :)

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


Third one: Housework Sucks
I started by printing the image/sentiment on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic markers... doesn't that sentiment make you giggle just a little? :)
Next I chose a light green card base and added some gold glitter paper.  Then I added the colored image and a metal flower for just a bit of bling.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set I used:


So... what did you think? They were so much fun to design, I just love my Imagine That Digistamp sets!  If you would like to own any of these just click on the name above the set image or to see other digistamp sets visit the shop HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



1 comment:

  1. WOW Sandy, not one but THREE awesome cards and such outstanding coloring on these babies. LOVE THEM! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us ♥

    ReplyDelete