Thursday, June 1, 2017

Graduation Cards

Hi Friends!
It's that time of year for Graduations so I've designed the following two cards using the Graduation Imagine That Digistamp set, I hope you like them :)

Dream, Believe, Achieve

I printed this image on Xpress-it paper and used copic markers to color.  Then I mounted the colored image on gold sparkle paper and attached to a blue card base. To finish it up, I added a graduation cap & star sticker.

Congrats Grad
First I printed this image on Xpress-it paper and then colored with copic markers, next I fussy cut the image and mounted it on black paper.  I took the red card base and trimmed the front piece 1/4 of an inch and added bling along the bottom of the card base.  Lastly I assembled the card and added a graduation cap & a star sticker.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Graduation Day 1                        Graduation Day 2
     

Thanks for stopping by... feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment and let me know what you think.  Have a great week!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment