Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thoughts & Prayers and Congratulations

Hello!!!
So glad you stopped by.... today I have two designs to share with you, the first is a sympathy card and the second is a graduation card... I hope you like them :)

You're in my Thoughts & Prayers
I started by printing this image on Xpress-it paper and coloring it up with Copic Markers.  I mounted the colored image on brown glitter paper and then adhered it to a light blue card base.  To top it off I added a few 3 dimensional butterflies :)

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Lamb with Cross                                Thoughts & Prayers

Congratulations Graduate
I printed the image on Xpress-it paper, colored it with Copic Markers and cut it out.  Next I mounted the colored/cut image on black paper and again on gold glitter paper.  Then I used a blue card base and added a few bling stars to finish it up :)

I used an image that can be found in either of the Imagine That Digistamp sets below:

Graduation Day 1                           Graduation Day 2
 

If you'd like to get these digistamp sets just click on the name above the digistamp set image.  To see other amazing digistamp sets you can visit the shop HERE

Thank you!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment