Saturday, April 15, 2017

Rainy Day Fun

Hey Everyone!
Want to check out my Rainy Day Fun Birthday design?
Well here it is, I hope you like it:

Rainy Day Fun Birthday
I started by designing a scene and printing it on Xpress-It paper.  Next, I copic colored her... I just love how colorful her umbrella came out :)  
Then I double mounted the colored image on two different patterned papers and then attached that to an orange card base.

Here is the Imagine That Digistamp set that I used:


I just love this set... there are so many different designs you could create with just this one set.  If you'd like to get it, just click HERE
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. We'll isn't this just Ducky?!!! Lol looove your coloring Sandy, awesome card 💜

    ReplyDelete