Thursday, April 6, 2017

Birthday & Sympathy Cards

Hello Everyone!  
How's it going?  I'm at it again with my Imagine That Digistamp sets :)
I've done two this week.... Birthday and Sympathy.  Here they are:

Birthday
I printed the images on Xpress-it paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  Mounted the sentiment on turquoise paper, fussy cut the Shar-Pei, cake and balloon and then put them all on music patterned paper and then onto a blue card base.
Here is the full set I used:


Next is the Sympathy Card:
I created the flower design using two of the 3 flowers digistamp, then printed it on Xpress-it paper and colored them with Copic Markers.  I double mounted... first on black paper, then on patterned paper and attached it to a green card base.  Lastly, I added bling (from Queen & Co) to the center of each of the flowers.  Here is the full set I used:


If you would like to purchase either (or both) of these sets from Imagine That Digistamp just click on the set name above the image.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you again soon :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. So cute, both of them Sandy, I love your coloring!! And the gold centers on the flowers are perfect. Ps... your cute li'l reindeer face over in your sidebar is ADORABLE!! lol.

    ReplyDelete