Sunday, March 19, 2017

You're In my Thoughts & Prayers

Hey ya'll...
I've been playing with the new March monthly 'Featured set' that you can get for "FREE" just for linking up to the Imagine That! Creative Playground Challenge using any Imagine That Digistamp

This set is so versatile, especially because it comes with a version that has a blank ribbon around the cross and you can put any sentiment that you want on it! 

Here is my designed card for inspiration :)

"You're in my Thoughts & Prayers"

I started by printing 2 copies on Xpress-it paper, one with the sentiment I chose and one with no sentiment.  I colored (with Copic Markers) the entire image for the one with no sentiment on it and then just the part with the sentiment on the other one.  I fussy cut the sentiment piece from the second image so that I could pop dot it on top of the first completely colored design, I wanted the sentiment to really stand out :)
Next I overlapped two circular doilies on a yellow card base and then put my completed image centered over the doilies.

I used the following Imagine That Digistamp sets to complete my design:

Lamb with Cross         (sentiment from)Pretty Peacocks
    

Come join us:
click HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by, check back again soon :)

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux



No comments:

Post a Comment