Thursday, March 23, 2017

Dachshund Party

Hi Everyone!
Hope this finds you well.  Sometimes we miss an important Birthday because of our busy/hectic lives so I came up with a card designed for such an occasion.

I used a set called Dachshund Party from Imagine That Digistamp.

Here's how it came out...

I printed and colored this adorable image on Xpress-It paper with Copic Markers.  I mounted it on American Crafts DIY Shop paper and then on an orange card base.  Lastly, I added an Elizabeth Craft Designs "Hi!" sticker for my finishing touch.

Here are the Imagine That Digistamp sets I used:

Dachshund Party                                           Otter Say Hello (for Sentiment)
     
If you would like either of these digistamp sets, just click on the name above the stamp set image.

Thanks for visiting!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment