Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Hello Everyone!
March is the 4th Birthday of Imagine That Digistamps and we are celebrating with a walk down memory lane on the Imagine That! Creative Playground Blog :)

Here is mine....

I was a Guest DT in July of 2016 and officially became  a member of the Dynamite Delights DT in August 2016.

Here is my first project with the Dynamite Delights DT:


Details/original post can be found HERE

I used the following sets:

Party Cows #1                                                  Party Cows #2
      

        Party Cows #3                                      OR  Party Cows Bundle
     

Here is my card using my favorite set in the shop:

* Details:  I colored this image with Copic markers and mounted it on black Stampin' Up card stock.  Next I took a cherry cobbler card base and added washi tape from Queen & Company and then popped up the gator on the front. 

Here's the full Gator Strong set:

You can get it HERE

This set is so special to me because my son left for the Air Force and his flight mascot at basic training were the Gators and their motto was "Gator Strong".  I searched high and low for a gator image that would be perfect for his Air Force scrapbook to no avail.... until.... Kristy released this one.  I am so grateful to have this set in my collection, it will forever be my favorite!  Thank you Kristy, you are AMAZING!

To walk with the other DT Members down their memory lane click HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment