Thursday, January 19, 2017

Steampunk Lizzie

Hello!
Last week I shared with you Steampunk Sam, a new release at Imagine That Digistamp and if you thought he was amazing, check out Steampunk Lizzie...


I colored her with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper... mounted the colored image on brown embossed paper and then on Stampin Up card stock.  I also added a heart and crystal effects on the clocks and the eye piece.  

Here is what the entire set looks like:
Steampunk Lizzie

I love that you get her with and without the wings!  If you'd like to get her you can go to Imagine That Digistamp HERE.


** REMINDER:  If you like both Steampunk Sam and Steampunk Lizzie, you can purchase them as a bundle and get add'l items FREE... check it out....

Just click HERE to get them both :)

Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to leave a comment!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux




No comments:

Post a Comment