Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Selfie Sandy

Hello.... Hello....
Oh My!! Have you seen Selfie Sandy... a new release from Imagine That Digistamp?!!
She's amazing, of course I find her extra special since she has my name LOL

Here's my design with Selfie Sandy:

I colored Selfie Sandy with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper... in addition, I also colored the bling that was originally clear with Copic Markers to match the pink colors of her shirt and shoes.

I hope you like her as much as I do :)
Here is what the whole set looks like...

You can also get her at Imagine That Digistamp, just click HERE.

**NOTE:  If you really like Selfie Sandy, you may want to consider getting both Selfie Sandy and Snappy Sandy as a bundle because you will get add'l items for FREE.  Check it out....

You can get this bundle HERE

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help!

Thanks for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux


No comments:

Post a Comment