Thursday, November 10, 2016

Lorie's Peppermint Mocha Birthday

Happy Thursday!
I hope this week is treating you well... as promised earlier this week, I have created a design using Lorie's Peppermint Mocha.  This is one of the November new releases from Imagine That Digistamp.

Lorie's Peppermint Mocha

I'm sure you've had that moment when you got so busy you missed sending a birthday card to someone special?  Well, I designed this card to use if that happens to me (again LOL).  I colored the image with Copic markers on Xpress-it paper, matted it on Stampin Up DSP and then onto Stampin Up Card stock and of course I added some bling to finish it up.

Here is the full set:
(link to shop below image)


***NOTE:  If you shop quickly, you can still get her and/or any of the other November New Releases for 50% off (until 11/11/16)


Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions, suggestions or you just want to say "Hi".

Thanks for visiting, 

Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux




No comments:

Post a Comment