Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Penguins... Penguins... Lots of Penguins :)

Hello.... 
Who loves penguins?  Well if you find them as adorable as I do, you will just love these new releases from Imagine That Digistamp!

I designed these cards using the new release Penguin sets...

Paula & Larry's Penguin Costumes

Larry's Penguin Costume

Are you totally in love with them?? I bet you are so I'll make it easy for you :)

Here are the sets I used and the link to the store... OH, YES and a limited time COUPON... YAY!!!

Paula's Penguin Costume

Larry's Penguin Costume

COUPON

If you have any questions about my designs/supplies used, feel free to comment and I'd be happy to share the details with you :)

Thanks for stopping by...
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. HA!!! Sooo adorable Sandy!! I love your coloring and layouts - those 2 li'l penguin buttons on the last card are SO CUTE!! Great job on these --- thanks so much! xXx

    ReplyDelete