Monday, September 5, 2016

Gator Strong (DT)

Hello All, 
There's an awesome new release at imaginethatdigistamp.com it's called "Gator Strong", it is totally awesome!  I just got the set and had to create not one but two cards using these adorable Gators (well, a Gator and a Crocodile)... I hope you like them as much as I do:

Be Gator Strong

So sorry I snapped

Here is the entire set that you can get by clicking on the link that follows...


***** ADD LINK HERE BEFORE POSTING *****

Additional supplies used to design the above cards:  
Gator Strong - image colored with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper, Heidi Swapp Marquee Love 2 in tape and black card stock. 
So sorry I snapped - also colored with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper, Graphic 45 solid & patterned papers and Seven paper enamel shapes.

Thanks again for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment