Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Swinging By - Birthday "Hi"

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all doing well... I have a Summery Birthday "Hi" to share with you...
This would be a great set to use in the Imagine That Digistamp current Challenge Theme: Creative Playground Challenge #7 - Signs of Summer


I used Leesa's Swing from Imagine That Digistamp.  

I colored this project with Copic Markers on Xpress-It paper.  I used 3D foam squares to give the appearance that Leesa is actually swinging.  I used one foam square at the top of the image and then I doubled them up at the bottom...

 

Here is the complete Swinging By With a Birthday "Hi" set:  
Click link below to get this adorable set and to see all the other amazing images available.



For those of you with a birthday in August... Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

No comments:

Post a Comment