Monday, July 11, 2016

Guest DT: Backyard Fun....

Hey!  Who's up for some backyard fun?  Count me in... I love to swim :) 
Look at this cutie who loves to swim too....


I used the following digistamp from Imagine That Digistamps "Pool Girl":



** To design my Backyard Fun card, I used the following additional items:  Paper House Productions 12x12 beach paper and glossy effects (glossy effects makes it look like there is water in the pool, hard to see in the photo but try it, I know you'll like it).

Thanks for visiting.... come again soon :)
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux

1 comment:

  1. OOokay, just noticed you drew in li'l daisies on the pool... GEEENIUS! that's so cute, love your coloring of this image and the water bg paper too! Wishing I had a pool today - it's hot! :)

    ReplyDelete