Monday, July 18, 2016

Froggy Fun - "Hoppy Birthday" (Guest DT)

Happy Monday....
I'm so excited that Imagine That Digistamp released another image with frogs :)
Since I love frogs so much, I just had to combine the images...
so here is my Froggy Fun -"Hoppy Birthday" card design colored with Copics:


If you'd like to create a beautiful design with these images too, you can click the link to Imagine That Digistamp listed below.  These are the two digistamp sets I used;

Raymond's Frogs

and Monique's Froggy Friends


* Additional supplies used:  Stampin Up cardstock and Queen & Co bling in Monique's hair.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Sandy "Copic Diva" Le Doux





1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love!!! Your coloring is so fabby Sandy, and I just love that you put these two together on a card. These have to be two of my favorite sets that I've drawn. Thank you so much for bringing them to life!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete